Thursday, August 22, 2013

Kaleidoscope Kiddos with a Splash of Army Green

One Army officer met one classroom teacher,

and all because two people fell in love, there are three beautiful girls,


one little Babe on the way,


and they are all uniquely designed by God...

"For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well" (Psalm 139: 13-14).

They are all my amazing kaleidoscope of colors...each one unique...each one teaching me powerful lessons daily to empower me to be a better person.  I am blessed to call them FAMILY!  And, together, we transition around the world, go where the Army sends us, and bloom where God plants us. We have some amazing adventures with our kaleidoscope kiddos and a splash of Army green!

No comments:

Post a Comment